http://wps.ablongman.com/long_callaghan_mm_1/0,8239,1019865-,00.html
This is the site that I found that could be used as a resource for public writing. This website has a variety of information available on public writing. It goes on to define different areas of public writing, and the rhetoric involved. Its is written clearly and concisely, something that I appreciate because I have looking for information. This source goes on to discuss a variety of elements of a text, it continues to discuss the characteristics of personal, public, and academic writing. This provides another author's take on what defines public writing and other methods of writing. This site also offers help in self anilization of work. This is a moderate list that can help guide when writing, that you are hitting key points and including information that is pertinent to the public. This site also offers some assistance with matching rhetoric choices to your own writing purpose. This site concludes with a guide to recognizing public writing, private and academic. This site holds value and is worth while to look at because it re-enforces public writing and it shows another persons view on defining public writing.
In regards to specific questions about material this semester I think so far everything makes sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment